Sites Powered by Werc
Here are some sites that use werc:
- http://cat-v.org - Cat -v Dot Org and its many sub-domains and sub-projects.
- http://9front.org - The front fell off.
- http://strand1.com - Strand 1, a technology development and services company.
- http://glendix.org - The Glendix Project.
- http://garbe.us - Personal site of Anselm R Garbe.
- http://suckless.org - The Suckless.org Software Development Community / Project.
- http://werc.utopianillusions.com - Utopian.net Labs.
- http://blog.kivutar.me - Personal blog and website of Jean-André SANTONI.
- http://xpilot-AI.org - Xpilot-AI is a library for writing xpilot bots.
- http://nc.netbeisser.de - Netbeisser Consulting Unix Support.
- http://notreally.info - Archive powered by JANES app.
- http://okturing.com - Pastebin powered by BARF app.
- http://stanleylieber.com - Blog.
- http://img.stanleylieber.com - Image board powered by BARF app.
- http://eugenics-research.org - jt’s personal site.
- http://newmanbe.sdf.org/ - Benjamin Newman’s website.
- http://zenhack.net/ - Ian’s personal website.
- http://wecare.sdf.org - We Care Foundation for Women’s Empowerment and Children’s Awareness, Rights and Enlightenment.
- http://pwmt.org/ - programs with movie titles.
- http://movienightblog.dyndns.org/ - A multi-user blog centered around a weekly movie night.
- http://kfarwell.org/ - Kyle Farwell’s personal site.
- http://guhnoo.org/ - message board powered by werchan.
- http://werc.kotori.me/ - demo powered by plagiarize handler.
- http://hto.kfarwell.org/ - demo powered by Sits.
- http://eng.kfarwell.org/ - demo powered by werquiz app.
- https://tokumei.co/ - twitter clone.
- https://scholarly.me/ - site for sharing/finding student work.
- http://booru.guhnoo.org/ - image board using Illustration2Vec.
If you have a site you’d like to see listed here, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Badges / Buttons
We need more ‘badges’ or ‘buttons’ that people can put on their sites that run werc.
The following were created by sl:
An ‘Rc Shell Powered’ button would be cool too.
If you want to contribute any, please post them to the werc mailing list.
To post a comment you need to login first.