Werc includes the following ‘apps’ by default that any site can enable usually by executing a function of the form
conf_enable_myapp in any given
This are some apps developed by werc users, to install them put them in your werc’s
apps/ dir and enable them from any config file as usual.
- Xibit: an image gallery app by written by soul9.
- SMAK: a “very simple” image gallery by yiyus.
- hgwerc: a wrapper around the mercurial web interface to integrate it into werc sites, also by yiyus.
- scrappydog: A werc based online scrapbook by maht.
- flip: A web interface to view PDFs, by yiyus.
- barf: blog, image, log, paste sites with pagination and tagging, by sl.