Released werc 1.2
Version 1.2 of werc has been released. You can download it here.
New stable release, many new features and some fixes and optimizations. Full conversion to HTML5!
Some of the major changes included:
- Convert to HTML5!
- Replace nroff reference with troff -N, thanks garbeam!
- Use rel=“nofollow” for links to user loggin page.
- Implement generation of sitemaps.org’s sitemap.xml format.
- Experimental test suite and unit testing framework.
- Experimental support for Google’s Pubsubhubbub protocol.
- More intelligent and sophisticated page title generation.
- Dashes and underscores now are equivalent in URL paths elements.
- New context var ‘local_file’ that will point to the on-disk-file that represents the main content of a given page request.
- Fix sitemap.tpl when $sitedir is an absolute path, contributed by arg.
- For HEAD request, only quit after we send the new line that ends the headers section, contributed by arg.
- Fix bug where incorrect elements in the navigation sidebar were highlighted.
- Don’t include domain in sitemap links, this avoid breaking when port is not 80.
To post a comment you need to login first.