Released werc 1.1
Version 1.1 of werc has been released. You can download it here.
New development release, many new features and fixes, including: convert to HTML 5, new test suite, md2html.awk as alternative to markdown.pl, experimental support for Google’s Pubsubhubbub, and more.
Some of the major changes included:
- Experimental support for Google’s pubsubhubbub.
- Convert templates and other HTML to HTML 5.
- Beginnings of a test suite, under sites/tst.cat-v.org/
- Add url_encode function to cgilib.rc
- Implement custom dir listing headers and footers. Just add a header.md or footer.md
- Add yiyus md2html.awk script as an alternative to markdown.pl
- New context var ‘local_file’ that will point to the on-disk-file that represents the main content of a given page request (if such exists).
- Implement the sitemaps.org standard ‘protocol’ with sitemap.xml.
- Treat dashes as we treat underscores in urls, they are slightly more SEO-friendly.
- Add a dummy file to etc/users/ so hg doesn’t swallow it.
- Don’t include domain in sitemap links, this avoid breaking when port is not 80.
- Fix bug where incorrect elements in the navigation sidebar were highlighted, thanks to arg for reporting this.
To post a comment you need to login first.