Released werc 1.0.0-rc0
Version 1.0.0-rc0 of werc has been released. You can download it here.
First release candidate for werc 1.0
Some of the major changes included:
- Css improvements and custom .css moved from /style.css to werc/pub/style.css
- Make conf_hide_path more flexible.
- fproc_cache renamed to fltr_cache and now can take a file/dir argument instead of stdin.
- Rewrite sitemap code, cache html and sitemap.txt versions.
- Remove the need to change $enabled_apps directly from config files, conf_enable_xxx take care of everything; allows to only enable apps when used.
- Many fixes and improvements to atom and rss feeds.
- Script to add users.
- Update and improve bpst.rc
- Fix bug in crop_text and make length argument optional (default is 512 chars).
- Blagh app improvements: allow setting date of new posts, blog-editors default group, better error reporting with notification framework, other fixes.
- Don’t execute perm_redirects directly from conf_perm_redirect to avoid tripping over sitemaps and other code that sources config files but doesn’t want to actually do anything. Also hide paths with simple or pattern redirects from sitemaps.
- Dirfilter corrections.
- Add urlencode.awk to contrib.
- Expand conf_hide_paths arguments with $sitedir.
- Documentation updates.
To post a comment you need to login first.